Are you a WILD spirit?
An ADVENTURE lover?
Are you looking for a full immersion in a NATURAL, MAGIC and PRIMITIVE environment?
Join us and align with the Himalayan energy in the hometown of the Dalai Lama!
6 nights and 6 days where we combine YOGA, HIKING, MEDITATION, YUMMY FOOD and much more in the mountains of Dharamsala.
A journey of self-discovery and exploration, on and off the yoga mat!
NATURE, YOGA, HIKING and WONDERFUL ENERGY: because surrounded by nature we grow, feel and glow!
LOCATION: Dharamsala - Himachal Pradesh - India
DATES: from 26th of October to 1st of November 2019
- Accommodation in a cosy and comfortable forest cottage
- Two daily delicious and nourishing meals (brunch buffet and dinner) - Vegetarian and Vegan options
- Up to 11 classes: hatha yoga, power yoga, meditation, pranayama… - classes in ENGLISH
- Hiking and running groups for a wild experience in the nature (or double up with yoga if you’re not keen)
- Triund trek (1 day hiking trip)
- Caco ceremony
- Indian cooking class
- Airport transfers (can be arranged on request)
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Double room with bathroom (for 2 people, friends or couple!)
- Double room with bathroom, single occupancy
Early Bird prices - if you book before the 3rd of September
- Double room for two 1050€/person
- Double room single occupancy 1700€
Special discount for those of you who already took part in another Alive Retreat!
Join us and book your slot before it’s gone!
PayPal (4% fee applies)
Yoga for Athletes